Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, February 10, 2017

Amelie Triangle Shawl

If you're looking for an easy project, this shawl would be a great option. The Lovers Knot Stitch, also called the Solomon's Knot, reminds me of macrame. The incredibly fun pattern can be found in my book, Colorful Crochet Lace.

Amelie Triangle Shawl with the Lover's in Colorful Crochet Lace
by Mary Jane Hall
Another reason to consider this patten is that it can be worn several ways. If you are familiar with my designs, you know I have a passion for showing how many different ways a project can be worn, such as the Basic Capelet in my book, Crochet That Fits and my Cabled Cowl made into 7 different projects, for sale here on my blog.

A dk #3 wt yarn, Knit One, Crochet Two, was used for this project
I love adding anything dangling or textured to an edge, and to my surprise, I really like the look of the shawl wrapped around the neck to form a cowl.

Wear the Amelie Triangle Shawl
 as a Beach Cover

Amelie Triangle Shawl from Colourful Crochet Lace
by Mary Jane Hall
For more info on this shawl see the pattern page on Ravelry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment