Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, April 2, 2017

My Interview with Women's World Magazine!

Women’s World did an interview with me on how you can make money with crochet and it was published in their March 27, 2017 issue. Dr Oz is on the front cover of that one. 

This may not be a big deal to some, but I'm really excited because this is a major magazine and not a crochet magazine! 

I talked about pattern testing and contact crocheters. The contract crocheter part didn’t get in because I wrote the lady later and added that, but it was too late. Anyway, they mentioned me and my Positively Crochet blog, so hopefully it will bring more traffic to my blog. I thought it was cool for crochet to be mentioned in this major magazine! They have millions of readers!
I mention Ravelry and Crochetville too.
To see an article on the magazine's website, where they mention me as a designer, along with some of my tips click here.






3 comments:

  1. Wow--that IS a big deal! Congratulations, MaryJane--I have to find that issue of Women's World.I remember when they used to publish really nice crochet patterns--over 30 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kathy. I sure do remember that! In fact I wrote then about it asking if they would do it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Thank you for looking!

    ReplyDelete