Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, March 9, 2018

Mother/Daughter Snowball Scarves

This Mother/Daughter scarf set is found in my book, Positively Crochet. I designed a snowflake for you too. I was actually inspired to make the scarf aftef I found this soft snow-like yarn from Hobby Lobby.

Mother/Daughter Snowflake Crochet Scarves by Mary Jane Hall,
published in Positively Crochet!

The book has 50 designs of garments and accessories! Check out my Rsvelry designer page HERE to see all my designs that are in this book. It's still being sold on Amazon and eBay, as well as other online stores.  

Snowflake for Mother/Daughter Snowball Scarf in Mary Jane Hall's book,  Positively Crochet

 Mother/Daughter Snowball Scarf in Mary Jane Hall's book,  Positively Crochet




No comments:

Post a Comment